Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 09:18pm - Mar 5,09 
WELL STRUCK OUT EARLIER AT THE DESPLAINS NOTTA, ONLY FISH I DID SEE WHERE THE REMAINS OF MINNOWS ALONG THE SHORE, BUT OFF 2MORROW SO IM HEADED TO JACKSON PARK IN THE AM, FROM ALL THE GLOOMY REPORTS AROUND THE CHI AND A RARE BUT OVER NEEDED DAY OFF ILL BE OFF, THROWING EVERYTHING COUPLE OF BUDDIES HEADING OVER NOW FROM NAPERVILLE, THAT IVE BEEN BLASTING ALL WINTER PROMISING THEM SOME ACTION, I KNOW SOMEBODIES BEEN OUT BUT WHATS THE RESULTS? ILL POST MINE IN THE EVE HOPEFULLY WITH PICS

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:10pm - Mar 6,09 
well saw a couple usaual suspects, but nothing heard a few rumors about 95th and a fish virus other then that pretty much steamed all day didnt leave until 5pm on the lake no erch no browns nothing not even the repoerted crappies produced didnt see any bait fish except for the dead ones that fell from my hook no large mouth no smallies no bite even on the pier as well as the harbors nothing coulndt spot a fish even from the bridge, well i enough of the perch already ive got six dozen of minnows so i guess the white bass and crappie hunt has begun anybody with a better report do tell.

Board index » The Tackle Box » Without a Paddle - The Shore Fishermans Forum
Jump to: