Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:32am - Apr 5,10 
I own a 2007 Tracker Targa 185SC with a 150HP MERC , plenty of room for three .... I'm looking for 3-4 fisherman to fish the big pond for Salmon . I have all the fishing gear to nail ours limits. I'm 69, retired and need a little help with the boat and to share expences. I live in Downers Grove..... I only fish during the week (no weekends) Let's talk first. Respond if interested, and I'll give you my cell phone number.

Environmentally Friendly Chitown Angler

Post Posted: 04:39am - Apr 6,10 
Heck yeah! I am off here and there so planning an exact day maybe hard but would love to get out there w/ ya. I have never fished L.Michigan,(in boat) so you would have a greenhorn on deck. I also have a co-worker that loves to fish. We are both dedicated, respectable, and hardworking anglers that enjoy being outdoors.

We could go out and fish for meet'n'greet. The walleyes should be going nuts this week!!!!!!!!

Steve

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 05:39am - Apr 6,10 
good morning, I would like to talk to you. I will send you a PM in a minute. Thanks

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:27am - Apr 6,10 
Not that I'm counting, but I have 2 years and nine months to go til I retire. I may work part time after that, but would have weekday availability. Too bad my timing is so off, this would be an ideal hookup ( :lol: pun intended)! I'll try to look you up then. LZ

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:34am - Apr 6,10 
I work downtown and it would be really easy for me to take a sick day (cough cough) and go fishin. I to am a greenhorn on the big lake, but would be willing to do whatever is needed just to get out...
Thanks!

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:08am - Apr 6,10 

HELLO,

TO THOSE THAT HAVE RESPONDED, AND TO ALL OTHER FISHING NUTS INTERESTED IN EXCHANGING PHONE NUMBERS, PLEASE MEET ME AT MICKY-DEES (THE ONE BETWEEN CASS AVE & FAIRVIEW AVE IN WESTMONT) AT 7:30 AM TOMARROW MORNING (WEDNESDAY). LOOK FOR ME HAVING COFFEE WEARING A BLUE SHIRT AND A WHITE HAT ON MY SIMI-BALD HEAD! PLEASE TRY TO MAKE THIS MEETING, AS I WANT TO SET UP A TRIP (PROBABLY TO PASTRIC PARK, IND) .....SEE YOU IN THE MORNING!!

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 09:08am - Apr 6,10 
tracker1 wrote:
HELLO,

TO THOSE THAT HAVE RESPONDED, AND TO ALL OTHER FISHING NUTS INTERESTED IN EXCHANGING PHONE NUMBERS, PLEASE MEET ME AT MICKY-DEES (THE ONE BETWEEN CASS AVE & FAIRVIEW AVE IN WESTMONT) AT 7:30 AM TOMARROW MORNING (WEDNESDAY). LOOK FOR ME HAVING COFFEE WEARING A BLUE SHIRT AND A WHITE HAT ON MY SIMI-BALD HEAD! PLEASE TRY TO MAKE THIS MEETING, AS I WANT TO SET UP A TRIP (PROBABLY TO PASTRIC PARK, IND) .....SEE YOU IN THE MORNING!!

Can't make the meeting. Leaving for a turkey hunting/ bass fishing trip this afternoon.

Post Posted: 09:22pm - Apr 6,10 
I will probably be there....pretty sure not working tomorrow due to weather....at least not till lil later.

Cya in morning.

Post Posted: 10:25pm - Apr 6,10 
Is that the mc donalds off ogden ave?

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 06:00am - Apr 7,10 
Yes, it's on Ogden Ave just pat Fairview going East....sorry

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 06:25am - Apr 7,10 
I can't make it. Sorry...

Board index » The Tackle Box » Trade A Trip
Jump to: