Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 11:18am - Aug 3,10 
Hey Fellow Chitowners,

Just thought I would let everyone know about a great local fishing club. Founded in 1969, Walleyes Unlimited USA is now recognized as one of the top multi-species fishing clubs in the country that has been educating anglers for over four decades. The majority of our members are residents of northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

Our club attracts a wide variety of anglers and skill levels. By sharing information, Walleyes Unlimited members learn the latest techniques and methods for a variety of species.

Although our main interest is on walleyes, our membership includes some of the top local anglers for bass, northern pike, muskie, panfish and salmon.

Whether you are a novice or hard core fanatic, our meetings and membership can increase your skill and knowledge for most freshwater fish. In May of 2007 Walleyes Unlimited USA was honored to be inducted into "The Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame."

Two times a month we meet and have some great speakers like Eric Haataja, Larry Smith, and some of the top walleye tournament pros. We have a meeting in Franklin, WIsconsin on the second Wednesday of each month, and in Gurnee, Illinois the last Wednesday of the month. For more information contact me or visit http://walleyesunlimitedusa.org

Thank you for your time,
Steve Kappel

Board index » Lakes » I-80 North
Jump to: