Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:59pm - Sep 15,03 
I got out from 7:00am until 5:00pm today, totals for two fishermen: 64 LM, 4 SM, 1 22" Northern, and multiple dink bluegills. Didn't work the gills too hard since the bass fishing was phenomenal today. All bass included in total were over 12" including my biggest this year, 4.1lbs on the digital, pics to follow when emailed to me. Very few dinks today. Black spinner baits and Rapalas took majority of fish early and bite got tough, went to crawlers with an aberdeen hook and split shot and caught the rest as the day went by including the big one. Used my first St. Croix rod I just got and loved it, catching the big LM on it was pretty cool, 7' ML. Great day to scout for next weeks trip with Cory, by the way Cory, my home computers modem took a dump on me on Saturday but I printed your numbers from work when I got called in tonight and will call you tomorrow or Wednesday to iron out details for the 22nd didn't want you to think I forgot about you.

Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 06:37am - Sep 16,03 
Sounds like I may need to find myself a black spinner bait! I am thinking I have a couple secret weapons in the ole box for Monday!

Profile WWW  

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 06:52am - Sep 16,03 
Cory, don't buy any spinnerbaits I think JP has 200 of them in his tackle box...LOL

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 01:36pm - Sep 16,03 
Modems back!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea, don't buy anything I should have the bases covered. If you want to try some secret weapons though I always like to see new things. By the way above report failed to say that I spent over an hour hanging over the side of the boat fixing the ground connection on my outboard when it broke while trolling for eyes, needless to say that didn't last too long, but we did get two nice 16" LM's on the bottom bouncers while it lasted. Had the one tool that would have made it a 5 minute job in the truck about a mile away, I hate when that happens.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:41am - Sep 17,03 
This here's the big one for the year, so far:

And a little northern

Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 08:16am - Sep 17,03 
Oh Boy~ :hopping
I can't wait! It's bass time!

Profile WWW  

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 09:34am - Sep 17,03 
Thanks to whoever resized 'em, I'm still getting the hang of this posting pictures thing. Cory what number you gonna be at this afternoon?

Board index » Lakes » I-80 North
Jump to: