Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:00am - Oct 9,19 
Anyone here own or has had experience with a Warrior boat? I am looking at the V208.

Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 02:36pm - Oct 9,19 
They sure look nice. Pretty soon you're gonna be like the Jay Leno of boats! :respect

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 02:28am - Oct 10,19 
I have owned two Warriors. The first an 1890, and the current a 193. I absolutely love my 193, you will not find a smoother riding boat. My is fully rigged for and fishes Lake Michigan, as well as inland waters. Funny, I was talking to the wife about new boats and said I would just by a replacement, and keep running the same rig!

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:10am - Oct 10,19 
WV1, good to hear you have been happy with it. One can look very hard and not find anyone who didn't like owning a Warrior.
What year is yours? Did you buy it new? Seats and compartment lids all hold up well?

I am looking at the V208 with a 350 Suzuki and Suzuki kicker.

The hardest part with Warrior is the limited dealer coverage. Looks like I will be making a long trip to pick it up!

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 05:18pm - Oct 11,19 
Before you seal the deal I would consider where you will get the Suzuki serviced and make sure you are comfortable with that option.

The Warrior boats definitely look nice!

Sponsor
Sponsor

Location: Naperville, IL __ Boston Whaler Conquest w/twin Mercs

Post Posted: 09:21am - Oct 17,19 
Windy City wrote:
WV1, good to hear you have been happy with it. One can look very hard and not find anyone who didn't like owning a Warrior.
What year is yours? Did you buy it new? Seats and compartment lids all hold up well?

The hardest part with Warrior is the limited dealer coverage. Looks like I will be making a long trip to pick it up!

Not sure if you checked the performance numbers on the zuke 350 vs 300. 300 is 90lbs lighter and bulletproof. 350 more moving parts and still pretty new tech but not much negative to find online. 350 pushes a big heavy multi engine boat better but I'm not sure on a lighter boat with that much power what kind of gains you would have over the 300. I thought long and hard on my Repower with the 300 vs 350 and ended up with the 300s.

What happened to that aluminum boat you bought?

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 09:18am - Oct 18,19 
Storm Warning wrote:
Windy City wrote:

Not sure if you checked the performance numbers on the zuke 350 vs 300. 300 is 90lbs lighter and bulletproof. 350 more moving parts and still pretty new tech but not much negative to find online. 350 pushes a big heavy multi engine boat better but I'm not sure on a lighter boat with that much power what kind of gains you would have over the 300. I thought long and hard on my Repower with the 300 vs 350 and ended up with the 300s.

Which one? The Sea Ark is partially rigged, I need to complete the wiring and I am going to install wire chaises then foam fill the hull.
The Defender has been re-collared and is back now. I have to install radar and other electronics this winter.

Sponsor
Sponsor

Location: Naperville, IL __ Boston Whaler Conquest w/twin Mercs

Post Posted: 12:14pm - Oct 18,19 
Windy City wrote:
Storm Warning wrote:
Windy City wrote:

Which one? The Sea Ark is partially rigged, I need to complete the wiring and I am going to install wire chaises then foam fill the hull.
The Defender has been re-collared and is back now. I have to install radar and other electronics this winter.

I was talking about the Sea Ark. Figured you were switching that to a warrior. I forgot you got a safeboat. Such a fun boat to pilot. Flir would be really nice in the safeboat because seeing through all the glass at night sucks.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 01:33pm - Oct 18,19 
Great idea Storm, there goes a little more cash on electronics!

Not sure what i am going to do with the Sea Ark yet, will have to decide once complete. I am planning on marketing the Billistic, I just don't see myself getting much use out of it.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 06:37pm - Nov 18,19 
Done, now i just have to drive a million miles to pick it up!

Board index » The Tackle Box » Boats And Motors
Jump to: