Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:15am - Jun 12,18 
Hey guys looking for a little help here. When I pulled my boat out of Geneva this weekend, I noticed this white chalky residue on my main motor. It rubbed off fairly easily with my fingers but still needs to be cleaned. I have never noticed this before. I did some google searches and found that this may be electrolysis from a bad ground. Now my trollpro stopped working on me my last time out and my ulterra 112 seems to vibrate an awful lot when on 8-10 speed. Not sure if this has something to do with it or not. Has anyone else experienced this problem? My boat is a 2007 ranger 619. Any advice or suggestions? or better yet anyone want to come help me fix this problem? if it is even a problem. We can go fishing or I can pay $$$, just want my gear running 100%.

As for the fishing on Geneva, it was pretty good before the storms. Trolled Friday night and put a 38 muskie, and a 38 and 37 northern in the boat. Lost a walleye behind the boat. Fished the tourney on Saturday and finished middle of the pack. Winning weight was 20 something pounds with a few nice 5+ pounders weighed in. Mix of smallies and large.

Thanks for any advice or help !

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:23am - Jun 12,18 
White vinegar gets the chalky stuff off, I can't help you with the rest.

Board index » The Tackle Box » Boats And Motors
Jump to: