Author
Search for:
Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 06:42pm - Nov 19,18 
Went to Dusable today had a good time. Great just having a chance to get out. Me and friend took home 20fish between the both of us. Threw a bunch back only and kept only the fish ranging from 10-12 inches. Bite was slow at times but would pick up. Minnows did it for us. All in all a good day UNTIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few INCONSIDERATE, RUDE, IDIOTIC, ETC ETC ETC PEOPLE showed up and literally began fishing right next to us although there was room on the rest of the dock. Normally i don't care I'm willing to share a tip and help out but if i catch a fish and you run straight to the spot I was on while Im retying my knot, placing a new minnow then thats just freaking rude. Whatever we continued to catch fish and as we are packing up before we can even leave we were getting pushed out of the spot by the same individuals. No big deal I don't own the lake but then we find that the same IDIOTS though it was a good idea to park in front of the truck and block us in the fisherman's parking space. Had to walk back and find the guy and tell him to move his car. Great day just ruined by a few bad apples.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:12pm - Nov 19,18 
Had a similar experience Sunday at the Duece..lulls in the bite but then a school would come through and turn on again..during a lull i kept fishing and then got 2 nice keepers and next thing i know I’ve got 3 new friends..it just makes me fish harder cause I love pulling out a 12”er 3 feet from the googan fishing on top of me..its Chicago comat fishing at its finest...but mostly you’ll meet good guys down there and it makes up for the morons.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:28pm - Nov 19,18 
More and more people out there they don't always get it. Pretty big lake, huh?

Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 12:46am - Nov 20,18 
Like Sonnyred said there are good people and I’ve met and spoken to a few. I don’t own the lake so fish where you want the complete lack of common sense in the select few is frustrating. Anyway I will continue to fish there when able hopefully the next trip will be productive. Just figured I’d rant on here for a bit and overstate the obvious.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 12:10pm - Nov 20,18 
Funny how often that happens at any lakes. BTW do you need a pier pass to perch fish at Dusable?

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 12:15pm - Nov 20,18 
sonnyred wrote:
Had a similar experience Sunday at the
What's the Duece?

Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 01:10am - Nov 21,18 
Yes you do need a pier pass for DuSable.

Board index » Lake Michigan » Perch
Jump to: