Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 05:20pm - Dec 11,12 
well its confirmed. today the courts have ruled that the ban on concealed carry is unconstitutional. illinois will FINALLY have concealed carry. Thank you to all the men and women who worked hard on passing this bill.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/cour ... Me_hYb_H3s

Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 06:26pm - Dec 11,12 
It's about time!!! but sure it will take more than 180 days for law makers to get it together.

Mike

St. Baldrick’s Foundation helping kids with cancer. Donate here: Every Penny Helps Cure Childhood Cancer
and I'll post a picture of my bald mellon!
 Profile WWW  

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:38pm - Dec 11,12 
I bet the state appeals this and also crooked county as crooked county & Chicago mayor is the big push against it, the rest of votes against it came from the trained monkeys............

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:41pm - Dec 11,12 
true 180 days is a long time but at least we know its going to come. the law has been already written by the pro gun activists but im sure the others want to restrict gun carry so much that its only allowed inside the home or something dumb like that. The hard work is done now its just the nit picky stuff. think about the waiting period as a time to decide which gun you wanna carry or maybe buy a new one :D

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:06pm - Dec 11,12 
hope it's not just more bull, i hate that they are trying to use p.o.s. a-holes as spokesman for carrying,90%of these guys out there that are and will cause problems would'nt be able to legaly own or posses a firearm, nay sayer's say it will be wild west in the streets which is just bull, i've owned one or more firearms for over 20 years and have never shoot anyone just like a vast magority of others that will be able to carry

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:11pm - Dec 11,12 
Let's not forget this is "CROOK county. They will probably pass a law mandating a $5000.00 gun course !!!

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 05:25am - Dec 12,12 
What abuout out of state ccw. Permits? if illinois honors other state permits we be ok. I got mine thru florida

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 02:53pm - Dec 12,12 
This is great news!!! Its amazing to me with all of Illinois problems that legislators like Barbara Flynn Currie have nothing to do but worry about stopping this.
These people need to get their priorities in order.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 11:13am - Dec 13,12 
Just a note for all interested in getting concealed carrry. Call your local shooting range and have your name put on a list for the permit class. I did... and are #35 on the list. This was only 1 hour after the news broke. If you wait it will be a year or more wait to get in a class. FYI

Oliver

Board index » Game Bag » Guns, Slugs, Shot, & Black Powder
Jump to: