Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:21pm - Mar 10,21 
Ill DNR accepting applications for 2021 tags. New online system.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:09am - Mar 11,21 
Thank you Sir!!

Chitown-Angler

Location: Naperville, IL 2001 Lund Pro V 2025 IFS White/Pewter 225 Yamaha T-8 Kicker

Post Posted: 03:02pm - Mar 11,21 
I'm not really liking this new system much ... The license to print out will not fit inside a window in your wallet, and the document prints on three pieces of paper including the receipt.... Time will tell...

If a man is alone in the woods is he still wrong?

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:23pm - Mar 11,21 
Downsize 85% , Fold in half , Laminate , Fold in half , and its the size of a credit card . Been doing it for yrs . ( old license ) ,,, don't have a new one yet .

Chitown-Angler

Location: Naperville, IL 2001 Lund Pro V 2025 IFS White/Pewter 225 Yamaha T-8 Kicker

Post Posted: 12:36pm - Mar 12,21 
Walldady wrote:
Downsize 85% , Fold in half , Laminate , Fold in half , and its the size of a credit card . Been doing it for yrs . ( old license ) ,,, don't have a new one yet .

When I purchased the combo, with all the extra stamps and extra provisions, the license is two pages plus the receipt... for 3... not so user friendly.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 01:16pm - Mar 15,21 
Sorry about my last reply . THAT was for the old system . I'm not a Fan , of the new system . It took longer , and they asked for a lot more personal info . My licenses , Combo with E-Stamps , printed on 1 pc. of paper , and the receipt , on another . I UPSIZED to 110% , of the printed out License , and it worked the same way . Fold in 1/2 , Laminate , fold Laminated License on 1/2 again , BAM , size of a Credit Card .

PS ,,, I am using an El-Cheapo , Walmart , Laminator . It is a soft , clear both sides , Laminator . BUT it works GREAT ,,,

Walldady

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 01:57pm - Mar 16,21 
A friend of mine told about this post because I was talking about "The 3 sheets" for combo fish and hunt. I did what was talked about here, reducing them by 85%. Perfect!!
I cut and taped the fed & Il. stamps to the back. Walla!! except one problem. The fed migratory stamp itself, will not be available till June. There goes the perfect lamination.
Thanks for the tip though. No Biggie
PS It looks like Il. is leaving room for a stamp of its own in the future.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 06:34am - Mar 17,21 
That's what I ended up doing as well... because of the provisions for Fed waterfowl stamp and all the other habitat, salmon, Hip .....it winds up kinda funky. I will say that it looks kinda like a generic license... Trimmed it down so it will fit in the wallet, and have three copies for blind bag, boat, day pack... but as you mentioned... will need to add the waterfowl stamp and laminate again.

Board index » Game Bag » Antlers
Jump to: