Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:09pm - Jan 19,18 
I'm looking for a partner to go 50/50 with me on my Pike County hunting lease for 2018. It's just under 60 acres in Pike County on the edge of Baylis, IL. I lease it directly from the farmer who lives on the property. 2017 was my first year having the lease. It's not a lot of timber but not flat and boring either. I didn't connect on a big buck this year but had some close calls and had a few shooters on trail cams. I did manage to kill a big bodied fork horn during the gun season. All pictures below are from my trails cams on the lease from this past year. The lease is for the entire calendar year for all legal game. Looking for a like minded guy to split the cost of the lease. It can comfortably hunt two guys, but not more. Total cost is $1400 so it would be $700 each. PM me for more details and an aerial of the property. I need to sign the new lease and pay the farmer by March 1, so there is time for you to go walk the property.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 09:05am - Jan 24,18 
Found a guy. Thanks for looking.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 01:54am - Jan 25,18 
$700 for a place to deer hunt is a pretty good deal. I'm surprised you didn't get a bunch of people jumping at that offer.

Board index » Game Bag » Antlers
Jump to: