Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 04:34pm - Feb 14,12 
I would like to invite all that would like to come. We are having our annual Wild Game Fry at the American Legion Post # 1977 in New Lenox on Febuary 25th . There will be all kinds of different food including, Deer, duck, goose, perch, pheasant, squirrel, rabbit, bluegill and any other wild game that we bring. There will also be raffles for a shotgun, a new Taurus Judge and other items, and with all these proceeds going towards the Wounded Warriors Foundation. We will also have a couple of speakers, one that has written a book about his time in vietnam as a local guy from chicago, and a general that speaks for the WW Foundation. The cost to eat all you want is 10 dollars and it's basically a donation, so come out and have a great time with us, on this memorable day. If you guys have any questions just ask and I will get back to you.

Start time is 11am and the food will be ready between 12 and 1. But, come early because the food goes fast!

And as I said before, this event that we hold is one that is very close to my heart for all the guys out there that have served for this Wonderful Country!

Once again this event will take place at the
American Legion Post # 1977
14414 Ford Dr in New Lenox
On Febuary 25th

Hope to see you guys out there!

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 09:16am - Feb 15,12 
Thanks for the heads up, couldn't make it last year cause of late notice, sounds like a good time for a good cause.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 11:14am - Feb 15,12 
Strobs,

Its a great time for all to have! We also had 50lbs of Walleye donated this yr. So, as I said before, hope to see you guys out there and stop by and say hi

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:49am - Feb 24,12 
Hey I just want to remind everyone about the Wild Game Fry tomorrow. Hope to see some of you out there!

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:28pm - Feb 28,12 
well the game fry was one of the best yet! And I would like to thank all who came and thanks to strobs for comin by and it was nice to meet you.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:11pm - Feb 28,12 
Hey Eric, It was nice meetin you too, what a great event! I couldn't believe all the food that was there, really, what a spread! But,,,I think there was some confusion,,,,,,I'm still holding the winning raffle ticket for the Mossberg & haven't gotten the call yet, what's goin on? :crazy I'm looking foward to next year. Catch ya later.

Board index » Community Corner » Special Events
Jump to: