Author
Search for:
Subscriber and Affiliate
Subscriber and Affiliate

Post Posted: 06:29am - Mar 1,17 
Hey guys just about out of time to sign up for the smallmouth seminar this weekend. Cut off for signing up for the March 4th afternoon smallmouth seminar will be Thursday March 2nd by 2 p.m. If anyone needs to sign up possibly at the last minute please contact me. If anything changes I will post again. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Sign up at https://www.captainsreports.net/tackles ... ry&path=38

Also I wanted to say thank you to everyone who is attending again this year. Looks like we will have another great turn out.

If you not familiar with the event I am talking here's the run down. We will be covering Great Lakes smallmouth fishing, focusing on what works in the Indiana/Illinois sections of Lake Michigan. We will be talking about seasonal movements, bait choices, locations, boat control, using your electronics, and really just about anything else you can think of. Ryan Whitacre, who is one of the best shore/boat fisherman in the Chicagoland area will be speaking with me. Ryan will also be talking about how to be successful from shore.

We will have dinner also consisting of: Fried Chicken, Italian Beef with Au Jus, Mostaccioli with Marinara sauce, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Seasoned Green Beans, and Salad. Also a cash bar will be open.

Everyone attending will automatically be entered into the free tackle raffle. We have some awesome stuff to give a way this year. Shimano, Jackall Lures, Lure Craft (original p. boy darters), Northland Tackle, Big Dude blade baits all donated a ton of great products for this.

There is not another event like this that focuses on Lake Michigan smallmouth fishing in our area. I hope you can attend. This is not expensive either. It is 40 dollars per person. That includes seminar, dinner, and entry into the tackle raffle. More info at: http://www.captainsteiger.com/pages/lak ... minars.php

See you guys there. Thanks Ralph Steiger

Profile WWW  

Board index » Lake Michigan » Bass
Jump to: