Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 02:26pm - May 12,15 
If you haven't already taken your boat out, you probably will soon. Whether you have already or not, check to make sure your insurance is up to date and active. We've seen some boat accidents on this forum already. When things happen, its nice to have a quality insurance policy to fall back on. If you have any questions on your policy, need to get a policy, or would like a quote for comparison, give me a call. We have a great boat insurance program with high limits of towing available. Also, ask about bundling. Most people see a benefit in packaging their auto, home, and boat insurance with the same agent/carrier.

:thanks and Happy Fishing!

Alex

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 01:23pm - May 14,15 
Last year I was shopping around for boat insurance. I saw Alex's name and number on one of the forums on chitownangler. I gave him a call. Boy am I glad I did. He set me up with a great policy and saved me a bunch of money. I now have my home, auto, and boat insurance through Alex.

His customer service is second to none. I enjoyed talking with him about fishing and boating.

My comments are unsolicited, I wanted to share with the chitown community what a positive experience I had in my dealings with Alex. He's definitely worth a call.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 09:05am - May 15,15 
BaldEagle1 wrote:
Last year I was shopping around for boat insurance. I saw Alex's name and number on one of the forums on chitownangler. I gave him a call. Boy am I glad I did. He set me up with a great policy and saved me a bunch of money. I now have my home, auto, and boat insurance through Alex.

His customer service is second to none. I enjoyed talking with him about fishing and boating.

My comments are unsolicited, I wanted to share with the chitown community what a positive experience I had in my dealings with Alex. He's definitely worth a call.

I appreciate the kind words!

Alex

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 01:26pm - Jun 27,17 
PM sent, hoping you can help. in the market for boat insurance.

Board index » Welcome to Chitown! » Now a Message from our Sponsor's
Jump to: