Author
Search for:
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post Posted: 06:04am - Jun 18,13 
Ok here we go. Vets day will be held on September 21st this year. After some confusion with shifting the host to spring valley walleye club, we have it worked out. All info will be on there website soon. With my work schedule this year I cannot dedicate the time needed to put it together. I know Bill will be able to take it to the next level. I will post info as it becomes available and I do plan on being there.So lets ALL keep this date open and take some vets out fishing. Its a great time and as of right now all will remain as it was in the past. More to come soon but I just wanted to get this out there.

Team Ezeestep
Member, APCA

Sponsor
Sponsor

Post Posted: 12:15pm - Aug 8,13 
All info is up for vets day. WWW.spring-valley-walleye.org/ . 815-661-6141. Bill has the forms on the site ready to go. Please lets keep this tradition going. All other activities are the same as last year. As always we are looking for vets and boaters for the event.I will be there assisting Bill for the day. Im in between boats so im not sure if my new one will be in in time. Every year we have done this it get bigger and I hope this year is the same. Let all pitch in and give these vets a little something back. Trust me it a blast. Feel free to contact me or Bill with any questions.

Team Ezeestep
Member, APCA

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:01pm - Aug 8,13 
John, signed up will Bill today. All I need is a vet to take fishing. It will be my honor to participate in this event. What new boat are you getting? Jim

Sponsor
Sponsor

Post Posted: 10:58am - Aug 9,13 
Outstanding thanks! Looking at a Hewes craft and like what I see. Looking to possibly making a move to start perch chartering in the future and also got florida in the future so I will need a fresh and saltwater rig. Mine is at hennipen for sale on consignment now.most likely make the decsion when its sold. I have been on a project that has taken away my summer, but the money was too good to say no. Still looking around tho. But one thing for sure, gonna miss my Tuffy! So if you know anybody looking for a turn key walleye rig with all the toys send them to hennipens website.

Team Ezeestep
Member, APCA

Sponsor
Sponsor

Post Posted: 10:59am - Aug 9,13 
Outstanding thanks! Looking at a Hewes craft and like what I see. Looking to possibly making a move to start perch chartering in the future and also got florida in the future so I will need a fresh and saltwater rig. Mine is at hennipen for sale on consignment now.most likely make the decsion when its sold. I have been on a project that has taken away my summer, but the money was too good to say no. Still looking around tho. But one thing for sure, gonna miss my Tuffy! So if you know anybody looking for a turn key walleye rig with all the toys send them to hennipens website.

Team Ezeestep
Member, APCA

Sponsor
Sponsor

Post Posted: 09:43am - Aug 15,13 
TTT

Team Ezeestep
Member, APCA

Board index » Welcome to Chitown! » Now a Message from our Sponsor's
Jump to: