Author
Search for:
Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 12:56pm - Apr 24,13 
This summer we are taking tips in Sturgeon Bay from June 10 to about August 15, although on request we might do a later trip. We entered into a formal agreement to co-operate 3 boats in Sturgeon Bay. A 35' Silverton Flybridge and a 31' Baha Fisherman for groups of up to 6. We will also operate a 26' Thompson Fisherman for groups of 1 - 4. Even the smaller boat will have a captain and a crew, so you will get first class service and on a good day go into the crew's limits.

As some of you know we used to run Manipulator up to Sturgeon Bay for July and August with the rest of the year in Waukegan. When the fuel prices sky-rocketed that ended, although we were still fishing up their regularly on the trailer boats and acting as relief skippers and mates on charters.

We also have discounted lodging deal at 3 Sturgeon Bay lodges. A simple and cheap fisherman's lodge with just the basics, clean rooms and A/C. A second lodge with a pool and 9-hole golf course, good bar and great restaurant. the third is a great choice for families, with the only sand beach in the area and a pool.

If you have never tried Sturgeon Bay its just fantastic with the average size of the fish substantially larger than by us. When I start posting fishing reports I'm gong to do my best to give weekend reports for Chicago, Waukegan and Sturgeon Bay. As always feel free to PM with Capt. Mike or me at any time or call us through the web site. We will always give you fishing reports and suggestions.

Manipulator will stay in Waukegan and we will continue running trips on it. Mike, Pat, Carol and I will just be going back and forth as needed.

President, Trollers Unlimited, Inc.

Profile WWW  

Board index » Welcome to Chitown! » Now a Message from our Sponsor's
Jump to: