Author
Search for:
Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 11:05am - Feb 13,13 
I know this is an outdoors site and people's interests here are in fishing and hunting reports, tips, equipment, pictures of big fish, and especially tall tales. Hell, I'm one of those guys if you haven't noticed. So as a sponsor I try to keep advertising of services in check and focused on your interests to help keep the forums on topic and from detracting from what this site is all about. For me it's mostly about fishing and making friends. But today I hope you don't mind that I decided to get in your face a little with this post.

Last year I posted a topic about a new service that we offer of printing custom wallpaper. For many sportsmen and women custom wall paper with your favorite scenery can be a great addition to many homes and businesses.

So sit back and enjoy the just-released videos and let your imagination be your guide on the possibilities.

With the age of high megapixels, you can reasonably obtain great results yourself for custom wallpaper directly from most modern point and shoot cameras. Of course the better the camera and steadier the hand, the better the outcome. There are hints and tips about photography right on the website, so make sure to check that out. http://www.worldwidewallmurals.com/phot ... -wallpaper

For stock photography and art, I'll admit that we currently have a long way to go with populating the site with options to choose from. However, if there's a particular type of scenery that you would like and you don't see on the site, please don't hesitate to contact me and I will have one of our artists locate and present to you many options within your realm of interest to choose from.

For those of you who are interested but would not necessarily want to fill up a full wall, we also reproduce smaller more affordable prints on canvas and many other materials upon request.

To request a quote for wallpaper or prints on other materials made from your own adventurous photography please fill out the form at http://www.worldwidewallmurals.com/crea ... -wallpaper and someone will get back to you promptly.

Please visit our facebook page, click the like button, and leave a comment if you like what we are doing to help us grow.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/World-Wi ... 9812896128

VCP, Inc is a commercial printing and mailing company in the Chicagoland area with a broad range of in-house services. So for all you members who are business owners or have an influence on buying printing for your companies, please contact me to get quotes on any of your printing needs. I do appreciate all inquiries and even if we are not geographically desirable, that's really not an issue in this electronic day and age!

Thank you all for your time!

~Herb (aka. Patient Pursuit)

VCP, Inc.
http://www.vcpprint.com

Profile WWW  

Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 09:28pm - Feb 14,13 
Herb,
Fun stuff. A while back as part of a basement remodel my client had window sized pictures glided to the wall and had us case them out like windows. He and his wife traveled a lot and would take pictures from the windows at the places they stayed. Really took the basement look out of the area and a reminder of good times.

Board index » Welcome to Chitown! » Now a Message from our Sponsor's
Jump to: