Author
Search for:
Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 07:29pm - Oct 25,12 
Have you ever thought that it would be cool to transform one of the photographs from your outdoor adventures whether fishing, hunting, hiking, racing, etc onto a wall in your home, office or decked out garage? Or maybe in the lobby or conference room of your business? How about some fancy illustrations or designs that are not readily available in mass produced wallpaper?

VCP has been working hard for many months leading up to launching this new printing service that's now available directly to you at http://www.worldwidewallmurals.com. To me the most exciting part is being able to create your own custom wallpaper with your own photography. I have seen some very impressive photography from many anglers on this website including my own that would look awesome on a wall!

This morning on the front page of the Northwest Herald's business section is an article titled "Scenic art comes alive on customers' walls" featuring this service, which is very exciting to us!

Click here to read the article: http://www.nwherald.com/2012/10/17/scen ... s/aei14u8/

For a fraction of the cost of an artists mural you can now do it with wallpaper that's environmentally safe, kid-safe, easy to install, and printed right from a photograph that you took with your own camera!

Here's a video of our wallpaper being installed at local community college.

There are many quality photos to choose from on the website including a very nice collection from Robin F Pendergrast Photography, however populating the site with photography will be an ongoing project and it's currently somewhat of a limited selection. If you require professional photography, Robin is the guy for the job and he also specializes in aerial photography.

If there's a photo you would like us to obtain for you from another stock photography website, or you have any other questions, please use the contact form on the website and someone will get back to you with answers to your questions.

Profile WWW  

Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 05:13pm - Oct 27,12 
This is a great idea Herb, I will check with my son and daughter and see if they think my grand kids would like to have a good life sized “action” photo shot or “Big Fish” picture to put on the kid’s bedroom walls. It would be a great Christmas present to show off to their friends.

I might even find the need for a good size mural of “My Office” above my desk.

Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 09:26am - Oct 29,12 
Bubbalouie wrote:
This is a great idea Herb, I will check with my son and daughter and see if they think my grand kids would like to have a good life sized “action” photo shot or “Big Fish” picture to put on the kid’s bedroom walls. It would be a great Christmas present to show off to their friends.

I might even find the need for a good size mural of “My Office” above my desk.

Sponsor
Sponsor

Location: Naperville, IL __ Boston Whaler Conquest w/twin Mercs

Post Posted: 09:49am - Oct 29,12 
This would be awesome for my girls rooms. How is it priced and how much? are there any limits to the photos. For instance next week I will be at a amusement park and if I take the photo can it still be printed with out their approval.

HTR

Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 03:53pm - Oct 29,12 
Thanks for the support Bubbalouie! Hopefully we can work something out for you.

HTR,

The cost is on the website. What you need to do is use the online form at http://www.worldwidewallmurals.com/create-your-own-custom-wallpaper to submit your photo along with the desired dimensions and you will receive a quote back. Regarding photos that prints can be made from, it's no different than going to a photo-mat with an original set of vacation photos and placing an order to get an enlarged print for personal use such as to frame for a wall. It's just a bigger print on a different material.

~Herb

Profile WWW  

Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 04:08pm - Oct 29,12 
HTR, There's a wealth of information on the Photo Tips page. For the best results, make sure to review the information there before heading out to capture a photo for use on your daughters wall.

Link: http://www.worldwidewallmurals.com/photo-tips-for-your-custom-wallpaper

Profile WWW  

Board index » Welcome to Chitown! » Now a Message from our Sponsor's
Jump to: