Author
Search for:
Subscriber and Affiliate
Subscriber and Affiliate

Post Posted: 09:27am - May 10,12 
For those of you who don't know, Augies mom is here from New Mexico to help us run the new store. Her name is Georgeanne, stop by and say hello.

Her and Augs dad opened the first Salmon Stop back in 1973 on Sheridan Rd, and shortly after moved to the 1019 location. Even though she's been out of the fishing business for a while, it's like riding a bike,she knows about fishing and gets the most current reports, so stop in, say hello, introduce yourself from this awesome site. She is ancy to meet all of you great people I've been telling her about! The phone number is 847-336-3474, {yes, that spells FISH} give her a call to get a report, and obviously, we need reports from all of you so we can always have current info for everyone!

Thank you every body for your support, we all appreciate it very much!

Lori & Augie
The Salmon Stop, Inc.

Profile WWW  

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 05:02pm - May 10,12 
Hi Lori,
I was up that way a couple of weeks ago and missed you at the main store but meet Georgeanne at the new store.
I can say the new place looked great and I will be seeing her and hopefully you and Augie soon.
It is awesome that in these times you are able to get another great location up and running and I will pass the word.
Wish I got up that way more to do my part in supporting all the hard work that you, Augie and now Gergeanne do to make our adventures on the waters of Waukegan more enjoyable to more productive and you can even pick up a great lunch to boot.
Again, congratulations and thank you. :thanks

Ron
(Smelt)

Profile WWW  

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 06:20pm - May 10,12 
Had the good fortune of meeting Augie's Mom after picking up brothers license and a few hot spoons love the new shop and all that goes with it and thanks for the Perch reports!! We also found a few just south of the Nuke plant in 55-65 fow. Just look for the crowd of boats LOL. Welcome aboard Georgeanne and it was nice meeting you.
GLGF,
Fin

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:04pm - May 10,12 
Stopped by and said hi this afternoon. A very nice lady for sure. AND she was giving pro reports while I was there. Glad to have met you Georgeanne.

Board index » Welcome to Chitown! » Now a Message from our Sponsor's
Jump to: