Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:10pm - May 17,17 
Guys/Gals have asked to see one
This one is about to head to its new home
for the guys that wanted to see what a 190 Hewescraft sea runner soft top if like this might be you last chance for a while
come check it out quick before its gone
I do not order these for stock boats i try to keep a hard top in stock

After its all said and done.... ITS ALL ABOUT THE FUN!

Last edited by honda cat on 09:03pm - May 17,17, edited 1 time in total.
 Profile WWW  

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:00pm - May 17,17 
My buddy Ziggi told me he had a Hewes on order from you. Is this Ziggi's boat ??

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 06:24am - May 18,17 
She sure is a beauty and I just happen to know were shes going! :winker

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:09am - May 19,17 
Tinmare wrote:
My buddy Ziggi told me he had a Hewes on order from you. Is this Ziggi's boat ??

ziggys boat has been delivered
here are some pictures of some of some not all the custom stuff we did
this boat is set up to do some salmon fishing on nice days and some heavy duty DUTY lake michigan DUCK hunting
we call it the "QUACKER WACKER"

BEFOR MODS IT JUST A HEWES CRAFT OPEN FISHERMAN
after mods it is a CALUMET MARINE HEWESCRAFT

DURING AND AFTER MODs / Custom rigging !
GUN LOCKER
Custom side console with suspension chair
E-tec power

call ziggy for a ride!

the 190 sea runer might be here for little while yet with this wind we need to get it on the water for sea trials make sure every thing works rite and confirm the correct prop ect.
don't want to chance getting any scratches on it with this crazy wind we have had the last few days

Profile WWW  

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 03:41pm - May 19,17 
That's a beautiful boat! Those Evinrudes are starting to grow on me... just curious, what's the draft on a boat like ?

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 04:38am - May 20,17 
fishs57 wrote:
That's a beautiful boat! Those Evinrudes are starting to grow on me... just curious, what's the draft on a boat like ?

draft is a variable depending much on loading the boat average for this boat with the fwd helm and gas tank in bow full of gas and two adults is 12" to keel add another 15" for prop and skag main motor this one is set up with kicker can get into some skinny water with main motor tilted up abut 5" less draft using kicker
kicker is not on here to just do skinny water mostly for slow trolling for salmon and walleye but for duck hunting in certain places it will come in handy the boat will mainly be used for lake michigan duck hunting going to have a bind set up on it for fall hunting.

Profile WWW  

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 05:29pm - May 25,17 
Don
Meets his new boat after a 2 hour sea trial is all his

Profile WWW  

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 06:42am - May 27,17 
FAQ: that i can not accurately answer
"How much is a rig like this going to set me back?"

There just is too many variables / options
we build /rig all our boats one at a time to fit the needs and use of EACH purchasing customer

Base price on boat soft top 190 sea runner 23900 2000 shipping 500 dealer prep
this is not out the door price on a rigged boat does not include motor or motors or trailer
In most cases
with all the options available as far as power controls rigging gauges ect
it is endless
i would guess with discounts some where average between 40 and 50 k hard top add $5500.00 (500 additional shipping 5000 for the top itself) for well equipped boat package

now we no longer do raiders that never came to pass they (raider) where backing off on promises before we got started

we have added thunder jet boats have not got the first one in yet either supposed to start around aug 1st
why do we want thunder jet ?
#1they make a 18 19 and 20 with more dead rise in the bottom " we don't like to recommend hewescraft sportsman or proV boats for extended/exclusive use on the great lakes we wanted a more affordable boat better suited for big open water in the popular 18-20' range that might fit in a garage
#2 they have promised to make some more custom stuff for big water duck hunters and a 20' center console with a deep dead rise and high sides some thing else we want to offer that hewes wont make for us Thunder jet looks to be every bit as good if not a little better than hewes craft on every thing but price
to be fair
Their prices are slightly higher but most models when comparing base prices also include more std equipment that are options on Hewescraft boats
their warranty is also not "lifetime" but that is just not that simple a topic to discuss here and now

For a quote accurate enough to do some serious planning
A prospective buyer should o come by and go down the list of options so we can narrow down to fit your price range and meet your budget.
Also have a 190 set up for sea trials if you are interested in a real world ride example and see what current special offering might be available
We offer Honda and Evinrude power But or example Evinrude is Currently offering made in usa sale running until 4th of july ?? ( price not allowed to post on open public forums) off on all their g-1 e-tec V6 motors with a 8 year warranty but we are not supposed to post prices any where in public forums because it is below MAP pricing
hewes starts building 2018 boats after 4th of july break and their will be a estimated 6% increase i am told. Your price is locked in with a signed sale contract and deposit
our demo boat goes on sale sept 1st and we have one additional not rigged 190 hard top and 180 open fish in stock and ready for custom rigging
lots of planning and we can make this the last boat you will ever have or want to buy. no compromises and built to fit your needs
Dont let you boat dreams go up in smoke!
frank
pic of our current demo boat

Profile WWW  

Board index » Welcome to Chitown! » Now a Message from our Sponsor's
Jump to: