Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:55am - Apr 18,19 
Highlights from our boys trip to Rio Indio Lodge. We only got 2 tarpon this trip but man do they ever fight hard and jump like crazy. April 08th to the 14th.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 12:44pm - Apr 18,19 
Those were some amazing tarpon! Definitely fish of a life time, but 2 in 7 days seems like some really slow fishing, especially watching rods. Were there more hook ups? Did you guys catch other other fish to?
Seems like you've fished all over. Would you do this trip again?

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 05:15pm - May 15,19 
Handler wrote:
Those were some amazing tarpon! Definitely fish of a life time, but 2 in 7 days seems like some really slow fishing, especially watching rods. Were there more hook ups? Did you guys catch other other fish to?
Seems like you've fished all over. Would you do this trip again?

We had 3 full days of fishing and besides the 2 we caught we probably had 3 or 4 others pull the line out but didn't hook them. our guide hooked a 130lbs one boat side on a bait rod that was exciting. It was slow but we saw plenty of tarpons just weren't biting. I wouldn't pay that much to do that trip again. One day trips in Belize are way better. We caught some baitfish and that's it. One triple tail as well. I just went to the Amazon river and got some piranhas video is up on this site so check it out if you want.

Board index » The Tackle Box » The Video Vault
Jump to: