Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 03:34pm - May 4,16 
I was out at Heidecke yesterday and I saw a sign saying there was going to be the IHSA tournament out there on Friday. Should be a good day to fish and we caught a couple nice smallies out there yesterday. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up if you plan on going out. Tournament starts at 6am and ends at 4pm.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 04:42pm - May 7,16 
Went out on the 6th, it was the only day I could get out. I figured it would be crowded and it was. This was the first time in over a year that I was able to get out with my boat. I was a little apprehensive although I had run the boat on the driveway a few times. For safety I took my baby brother (70 years old) The day started out good, we made it to the launch, I backed the boat into the ramp on the first attempt. The motor started and I got out of the ramp. We motored out to a hump I have on the GPS and started with a jig 1/8oz and a piece of a crawler. First cast caught a 15in walleye, the skunk is out of the boat. We fished for 5hrs and caught 5 walleyes biggest 18.5in., 7 small strippers , and a 13in crappie. All fish are still swimming. Took the boat for a ride LIFE IS GOOD. Got back to the harbor and the alarm goes off, Brake Out Another Thousand. It was still a very good day.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 06:34pm - May 7,16 
Nice job. Everything should be in full swing shortly.

Profile WWW  

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 01:06pm - May 8,16 
Bass did not fully cooperate for the teams fishing it: http://www.ihsa.org/data/bsf/1winner185014.htm

Board index » Lakes » Cooling Lakes
Jump to: