Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:03pm - Jun 12,18 
hello all on the board. just anted to pop in and say hi! so as you can tell by my handle i have been a mate on some charter boats here on the east coast. love to fish (and Hunt) but this about fishing. will be coming to the windy city on june 19 and going home on june 25 tagging along with the wife as she is attending a conference. so what happens when i tag along is i get to go fishing at least one day. looking for some guidance on choosing a guide and where to go. i am mostly a boat fisherman but here on the east we do a ton of surf fishing also. i even compete in surf tournaments from the outer banks to northern new jersey.
besides going fishing i also plan to try an attend a cubs game at wrigley park. hopefully they are in ton.
so help me out with here and ho to go ith if you will.
matey

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:04pm - Jun 12,18 
matey wrote:
hello all on the board. just anted to pop in and say hi! so as you can tell by my handle i have been a mate on some charter boats here on the east coast. love to fish (and Hunt) but this about fishing. will be coming to the windy city on june 19 and going home on june 25 tagging along with the wife as she is attending a conference. so what happens when i tag along is i get to go fishing at least one day. looking for some guidance on choosing a guide and where to go. i am mostly a boat fisherman but here on the east we do a ton of surf fishing also. i even compete in surf tournaments from the outer banks to northern new jersey.
besides going fishing i also plan to try an attend a cubs game at wrigley park. hopefully they are in ton.
so help me out with here and ho to go ith if you will.
matey

don't let matey drive!!

Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 08:46am - Jun 13,18 
Welcome! I have not heard many good shore reports as of late but the off shore action has been good for coho salmon and lake trout off Chicago with a few steelhead trout and king salmon being caught as well. I recommend contacting the 2 charter operations that help sponsor this site and will get you on the fish:

Captain Ralph Steiger http://www.captsteiger.com/

Manipulator Charters: http://www.schooloffishcharters.com/

If they are booked during the time you're in town, they might be able to find you another operation that has availability. Give them a call.

Formerly Anchor Management
Montrose Harbor
Channel 7
-----------------------------------------------------------

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 06:06am - Jun 18,18 
Dave thanks for the advice. thought i'd see a little more of it but hey i know how it works.
Barry

Board index » Welcome to Chitown! » Members First Cast
Jump to: