Author
Search for:
Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 03:32pm - Jul 25,17 
Boy, Doug takes some great pictures! Thanks Doug, and thanks Jim, for taking the time to post them all.

Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 03:39pm - Jul 25,17 
bass1388 wrote:
TyeeII wrote:
Thanks Jim and John, for posting the results. It's nice to see the participation up overall, and all the rookie boats this year! It's always a great time, and the food was delicious, like always.

It would be great to see even more new boats in our final tourney on August 12th. One last chance to get your feet wet in one of these fun club tourneys. You always stand a chance of taking some money home with the side bet and big 3, plus a free lunch!!

Yes thanks to Jim and John for getting the results together so quickly! I know a few of us were very curious to see how the YTD standings played out. Can't wait for the next tournament! Hopefully the fish will continue to get bigger and we'll see some more big boxes of fish come in!

No prob. Jim does all the heavy lifting and compiles the spreadsheet. I just format and post.

The weather forecast Friday nite was just a bit too extreme for me. I wasn't feeling good about trailering up from Darien in a lightening storm and / or downpour so stayed at home in bed. We fished Sat evening and Sunday morning and wow! the fishing was really good (16 for 20 something in 3.5 hours Sat nite). Thanks to the guys in the tournament for finding them for us!

Off to Canada and will miss the next / final tournament. Good luck all!! Brian may fish his boat for us - not sure.

Green Machine

Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 08:51am - Aug 4,17 
TyeeII wrote:
Boy, Doug takes some great pictures! Thanks Doug, and thanks Jim, for taking the time to post them all.

Those are some great pictures Doug. Keep up the good work!

Post new topic Reply to topic Latest Topics  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Clubs Forums » Salmon Unlimited Inc. Club Forum
Jump to: