Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 05:17pm - Jul 17,17 
:drink Had a trailer bearing fail the day before...so my buddy Dave helped to get back at it for today...2 axles 4 hubs and 2 new tires,with a light welding job to boot and we were ready....he brought his 2 sons and their friend...we did the bassin' thing and did well... also targeted crappie and nailed some awesome crappie...water was in the low 70's and was close to 3 feet of visibility...rain actually cleared it up.... :shock ..weeds are still down so I'm thinking muskie and bass fishing should pick up for us "sight" lure fishing guys...spinner baits..flukes...cranks...we'll let you know...water was in the mid 70's at trips end

Last edited by Crappie Professor on 04:18pm - Jul 18,17, edited 3 times in total.

Chitown-Angler

Location: Not quite over the hill, but has a breathtaking view from the lofty perch.

Post Posted: 07:38pm - Jul 17,17 
You been getting quite a few of the rough green fish to be posting in the panfish forum, just saying. Your doing a great job Jim a perfect retirement position for sure. And making a lot of good folks quite happy with their new found skills.

Support Staff

Post Posted: 07:57pm - Jul 17,17 
That kid is livin the dream.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:44am - Jul 18,17 
:drink You know Bill....guys were making some comments about "keeping everything we caught"..."or keeping too much"...and I thought maybe the stringer pic's were too much...hum...may rethink that and go back to them...change of pace was nice... :gpost :allah

Chitown-Angler

Location: Not quite over the hill, but has a breathtaking view from the lofty perch.

Post Posted: 08:23pm - Jul 18,17 
Jim your way above those comments for sure. I have attended a few of your crappie clinics and know your fishing ethic. All good in my book.

Now start posting some of those purple breasted trophy fish you catch. Makes my day when I cannot get out. Stinger pictures are allowed in the law of this most favored site. Post away..............

Just make sure you wash your hands well between the rough fish catches.

Board index » Species Specific » Panfish Anyone.....
Jump to: