Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Location: Not quite over the hill, but has a breathtaking view from the lofty perch.

Post Posted: 08:13pm - Sep 14,20 
Well now the chore list contained mostly outdoor things and with the all day rain a wee trip was put into place. Yes it seemed to me to be just the right crappy weather or I should say Crappie weather. Barometer was dropping and rain all day............yes I thought it would be a good bite. I am still learning about those speckled fish but the curve this day finally swung in my favor.

Gulp alive minnow 1" and the new leach were used and have to say those speckled fish just enjoyed them a lot. A few gills came to hand but nothing of any size, along with some of the green ugly creatures in the smaller variety. Rain gear performed quite well if used correctly. But our friend WSJ did not zip up after a smoke was enjoyed and found the water did migrate down and by days end was quite wet. Youngest son and oldest daughter were along and they were quite dry in their rain gear. I will learn but it just takes me awhile.

Fun day was had.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:10pm - Sep 15,20 
Just remember my friend. It’s not always about the weather or how many fish you catch, it’s about quality time with the kids. It goes by way too fast!!

Go Big Red!

Board index » Species Specific » Panfish Anyone.....
Jump to: